Saturday, March 29, 2008

Revised Job Letter

Ruby Leal-Sanchez
411-14th Street
Levelland, TX. 79336
(806) 523-8228
rlealsan@yahoo.com
March 29, 2008
Revised Job Letter


West Texas Centers for MHMR
1602 10th Street
Lubbock, TX, 79404

Dear Program Manager of West Texas Centers:


I am interested in the Program Manager position advertised in the Lubbock Avalanche Journal. I have a Certificate of Proficiency in Accounting and have worked in that field for over 15 years. I am currently enrolled at Lubbock Christian University and will obtain my Bachelors degree in Social Work in May. I believe that my education and work experience qualifies me for the position.

I am currently employed with South Plains Community Action Association in the Head Start Division. I have done several case management cases with the families and work on follow-ups and referrals with these families to help them meet their needs and goals. I work alone in a Center-base site, so there is no actual supervision on site but can receive supervision by phone if need to. In my experience with accounting, I have worked several years as manager and supervisor, so I am confident that all these experiences prepare me for the job I am applying.

At Lubbock Christian University I have taken the courses required for a degree in Social Work. I have taken Sociology, Human Development and Lifespan, and Substance Abuse course.

I would like to schedule an interview with you to further discuss my qualifications at your convenience. Please feel free to call me at (806) 523-8228 or email me at rlealsan@yahoo.ecom. Thank you for your time and cooperation.

Sincerely,


Ruby Leal-Sanchez

Enclosure(s) (resume)

No comments: